You can imagine my excitement therefore when Ginetta announced their competition to represent them on the grid at one of the rounds of the BTCC, get my face seen by millions on ITV4 and mix with the great and the good of the UK motorsport industry in the process.
Needless to say I applied with haste (my application follows) and hope to be one of the lucky few that are chosen for this high-profile opportunity, but in the hope that you'll want to support me in achieving my dream here are a few ways you can help:
- Supportive tweets with the hashtag #CKempt4Ginetta and sent @ginettacars.
- Post a supportive comment on their facebook page.
- Link to this blog post on your own blog.
- Anything else you can think of: supportive rallies, flash mobs you could even build me an advergame! Just please don't hassle Ginetta directly.
My Ginetta ApplicationFour photos of yourself (two face / two body):
Body Shot (My Elbow)
Face Shot (My Face)
Face Shot (Profile)
Body Shot (Have Own Suit)
- Full name: Chris Kempt
- Age: 36 3/4
- Dress size: Err... 16? About a 44A I reckon.
- Shoe size: 10 1/2
- Height: 5' 11"
- Email: think you lot probably know this...
- Mobile No: as above
- Current Location: Canterbury, Kent
- Why would you make a good Grid Girl? I'm reliable, good humoured and accommodating, I'll do more or less anything that is reasonably required of me but would only do nudity if it's artistically necessary.
- Which date / circuit are you free to attend? Pretty much any I think.
Please support my application and help me to make my dream a reality.